Power Factor is a measure of how efficient your load is in using power delivered by an electricity utility. Power factor correction capacitors are commonly used in industrial, commercial and other applications to improve the power factor when it is below 0.9. Benefits of installing power factor correction equipment such as capacitor include:
- Contribute to reducing consumption.
- Enhancing efficiency of electrical equipment
- Increased lifetime of electrical equipment
- Enhanced voltage profile
- Reduced internal distribution system losses
We provide a range of PFC Equipment. For specific requirements, please email your inquiry to our Ajman or Dubai offices at email@example.com. Datasheets can be sent on request.
- PFC Capacitors (low voltage and medium voltage)
- Capacitor Switching Contactors
- DZ Fuses / NH Fuses
- Power Factor Regulators
- Detuned Reactors